While we are in the business of cultivating landscapes, we are also in the business of cultivating people. In order to grow our company while maintaining award winning service, we always welcome the interest of professional, organized, well qualified, team oriented applicants looking to advance their careers. The following are positions that we are currently looking to grow.
Learn more about our company by clicking on our Facebook and YouTube links at the bottom of this page.
Landscape Seasonal Color Coordinator
Ideal candidates for this opportunity should meet the following requirements:
- minimum of two years seasonal color experience
- degree in Horticulture preferred
- NALP Landscape Industry Certified Technician a plus
- IL pesticide license (or the ability to obtain)
- valid class “C” driver’s license (or ability to obtain)
- excellent organizational and communication skills
- quality driven work ethic
- experience in Microsoft Excel and Word preferred
- fluency in Spanish a plus
The seasonal color coordinator will work closely with the company owners and maintenance manager on the following:
- designing custom four season color displays for clients
- researching and ordering all seasonal color plants and materials
- installing seasonal color displays
- assisting with training and development of field staff
- assisting with safety training
- assisting with scheduling of crews
- assisting with coordinating materials and tagging plants
- assisting maintenance manager as needed
- LOVE what you do
- do work you can be PROUD of
- competitive wages
- paid holidays and vacation
- paid two week winter shutdown
- health and dental insurance
- simple IRA retirement plan with matching contributions
- LIMITED Saturdays
- NO SNOW plowing
- growth opportunities within the company
Learn more about who we are and what we do:
Please submit a COVER LETTER describing why you are passionate about our industry, what excites you about working with Greenhaven, and why you would be a good fit for our team with your RESUME to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Construction & Maintenance Foremen (seasonal)
Foremen positions require a valid Drivers License (class "C" required for construction foreman), three years of experience, and the ability to speak English and Spanish preferred. Some responsibilities include running the crew efficiently while maintaining high quality standards. Benefits include competitive wages, paid holidays, paid vacation, retirement plan with a matching contribution, and growth opportunities within the company. Please stop by our office to fill out an application.
Construction & Maintenance Sub-Foremen (seasonal)
Sub-Foremen positions require a valid Drivers License (class "C" or CDL preferred for construction sub-foreman), one year of experience, and the ability to speak English and Spanish preferred. Some responsibilities include assisting the Foreman with job site details, learning daily activities, and running the crew if the Foreman is sick or on vacation. Sub-Foreman positions are a great opportunity for self motivated individuals to learn from senior level foremen within our company and grow with us. Benefits include competitive wages, retirement plan with a matching contribution, and growth opportunities within the company. Please stop by our office to fill out an application.
Applications for Seasonal Positions
Please stop by our office between 8 am and 5 pm to fill out an application. Our office is located across the street from the Zion Benton High School. Horizon Court is on the north side of 21st street between (east of) Kenosha Road and (west of) Lewis Avenue.
2012 Horizon Ct.
Zion, IL 60099